I know there are a lot of great crafting videos on YouTube (and some not-so-great ones) that we all enjoy watching for inspiration. I like to watch them from time-to-time, and I've even posted a few myself. But watching a video will never be the same as coming to one of my classes… and here's why:
- You get to see me! OK, I know that isn't really why you come to the classes, but I do hope that you enjoy my enthusiasm for teaching you what I know!
- You learn a project AND get to take the finished item home with you. I typically teach 3-4 projects in a class, so in just a couple hours you have 3-4 items to take home with you. If you are just watching videos, you can watch a lot of them in a couple hours, but may have nothing completed, except a list of "to-do's."
- You get to use my supplies. Usually my projects can be changed slightly to meet your needs, by swapping one stamped image for another, or switching an embellishment for a different one. I enourage you to make it your own!
- If you have a question about the project you can ask me RIGHT THEN, rather than waiting for the person who posted a video to respond to you.
- If the project(s) we are making are complicated or have lots of steps, you will get a handout to take home with you. I only offer this to class attendees!
- Did I mention, you get to see me? Well, you DO!
I love what I do, and I love to share it with others. This is why I offer classes and love coming to workshops I've planned with my hostesses! I hope you will join me for a class or workshop VERY soon! Contact me for details, or visit my Online Class Calendar to see what's coming up next.