Stamps: Gently Falling (128430W, 123804CM)
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink (126979), Tangerine Tango Classic Ink (126946), Crushed Curry Classic Ink (131173)
Paper: Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650), Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper (132184)
Tools & Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Craft Scissors (108360), 1-1/4” Burlap Ribbon (132140), Early Espresso Stitched Ribbon (126871), Sticky Strip (104294), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Cut a Very Vanilla card base (5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”) and a Very Vanilla piece for the technique (5” x 3-3/4”)
- Place the Vanilla piece on the Simply Scored Tool, scoring both 5” sides at 1-5/8”. Score both 3-3/4” sides at 1-1/4”. Your piece should look like the photo shown.
- Choose your stamp set and very lightly stamp your design on the scored piece of card stock with the scored indentations facing upwards. Be careful to not press down too hard. You don’t want to get ink into the scored channels.
- Use your stamped piece as a focal piece or background on your card.
- My sample layers two patterns of Sweater Weather DSP behind the stamped piece, all layers adhered to each other and the card front using dimensionals. The final touch is the burlap ribbon tied with the stitched grosgrain.
Need supplies for this project? You know you do! Visit my online store, 24/7!