Oh my goodness! Look at this cute new photopolymer (clear) stamp set from Stampin’ Up! This is great for the backs of your cards or for gift tags on your handmade items.
It’s called Better Than Email… ain’t that the truth! Visit my Online Store to purchase this one for your collection, and grab the clear blocks you’ll need: A, B, C & G (sold separately).
FROM Stampin’ Up! – March 1, 2013: Stampin’ Up! has searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping – and they’ve found it. The new photopolymer will be an addition to the Stampin’ Up! stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. The top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of the firm-foam pads, let’s just say they’re meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in the traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material.
They are clearly a great choice.
Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set – click to view and order
Photopolymer Stamps – click to view the handout (PDF)
What Else Do You Need To Know?!?
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, Stampin’ Up! hopes to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months.
- Available on all order types beginning March 1, 2013.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don’t forget you can store them in our clear cases.
Contact me today if you have ANY questions about these new photopolymer stamps!