Oh, Yes! You certainly CAN make your own holiday cards this year. The key is to get started as early as possible, and keep your design simple!
This card is just about the easiest card I’ve ever made! Stamp your sentiment, make your tree out of Washi Tape, add bling to the top and you are DONE!
The current Holiday Catalog from Stampin’ Up! has some terrific holiday stamp and accessory options for you, but the stamp set I used on this card is from the Christmas Carry-Over list. It’s called More Merry Messages, and you will only find it in my Online Store, along with a handful of other holiday sets not featured in the catalogs. Search my store for the following:
Christmas Carry-Over List for 2013-2014
- Evergreen Stamp Set (also available in French)
- Greetings of the Season Stamp Set (also available in French)
- Jewish Celebrations Stamp Set
- More Merry Messages Stamp Set (aslo available in French)
- Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set
- Snowflake Soiree Stamp Set (also available in French and Spanish)
So, choose a carry-over set, a current catalog set, or create a beautiful holiday card in My Digital Studio. No matter what direction you go, you CAN make your holiday cards! Contact me with questions!