Valentine’s Day is only a few days away! Do you need a quick & easy Valentine's project to give to friends, family, or your kid’s class? Here’s an idea!
- Cut a Top Note shape with card stock (I used Pretty in Pink),
- Score it at about 1-3/4” on each long side.
- Cut a 1” x 3-3/4” strip of designer paper (I used the In Color Patterns stack in Raspberry Ripple).
- Stamp your sentiment (I used Delightful Dozen in clear mount) and punch it out using the Scallop Oval Punch.
- Layer the designer paper onto the front of the Top Note piece.
- Close up the Top Note favor (I used a staple) while inserting a cute strip of Whisper White Organza Ribbon inside, poking out the top.
- Attach the scallop sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch a heart with the Small Heart Punch and place over the heart on your stamped image, using dimensionals.
- Add some extra bling with the Pearls.
- Insert the candy of your choice and you are done!
This is an easy project to “assembly line” and make a bunch at a time. We did this project during my “In Love with Valentine’s Day” class and it was fast! Check out my class calendar for what’s coming up next!
Let me know what you think! If you need project ideas for an upcoming holiday or event, let me know – I can help!
Happy (Valentine) Crafting!