Hey there crafty friends! If you are local to the Richardson, Texas area (and surrounding cities) then I want you to SAVE the DATE for an upcoming Stampin' Up! Event!
A bunch of fellow demonstrators and I are getting together to hold a Customer Appreciation/Open House Event on August 6, 2011, from 9 am – Noon.
Right now this is scheduled to be held in the Sachse Library, but the location may change. I will keep you posted!
During this event we will have:
- sample projects on display (bring your cameras)
- several Make & Take stations
- a Stampin' Up! Convention presentation
- a demo of the My Digital Studio software
- and specials for anyone who places an order, books a workshop (bring your calendar), or joins the Stampin' Up! family!
I hope you will plan to attend this event. I will have more information in my upcoming monthly newsletter on July 1, and I'm creating an info page to place here on my website. To make sure you are on my mailing list to receive my newsletter, fill in your information in the sign-up box on my website.