This simple but fun scrapbook page is perfect for any of your “boy” page needs! Simply by changing the title and journaling, you can have a great page for any event!
Paper: *Parker’s Patterns Designer Series Paper (retired, substitute your new favorite DSP! Or get Parker’s Patterns MDS version!), Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (119685), Crumb Cake Card Stock (120953)
Tools & Accessories: Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Paper Snips (103579), *Silver Basics Designer Buttons (substitute with your favorite buttons), Natural 7/16” Trim Ribbon (129287), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683)
- Choose which patterns from the designer series paper you wish to use. Keep one of them as a full 12×12 for the background, and cut the other 3 pieces into 6×6” squares.
- Place a 8-1/2” x 11” piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock onto your background with SNAIL adhesive, towards the left of the page. Layer your 3 6×6” squares over the card stock, angling them, attaching them with SNAIL adhesive.
- Cut Crumb Cake card stock into two pieces: a 4-1/4” x 6-1/4” photo mat & a 4-3/4” x 7” piece for the journaling. Cut a flag end on one of the “short” sides of the journaling piece. Layer your 4×6” photo on the photo mat.
- Tuck the Crumb Cake journaling piece under the designer series papers so the flag end reaches the end of the background paper on the right.
- Adhere your photo onto the left hand side of the page, over the designer series papers, with dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of the Natural ribbon and fold it in half. Adhere it to the page under a large silver button, attached with glue dots.
- Place a couple more silver buttons where desired on the page, attached with glue dots.
- Add your own title and journaling and you are finished!
Let me know what you think in the comments, or send me an email if you have any questions!