Shown-One of the projects we will make, along with some additional supplies from the new Holiday Catalog we will use for our other projects!
Join me on Friday, September 13 at 7 PM, to create 5 different holiday-themed projects! Visit my information page HERE for details and to register to attend by September 3rd.
We will create fall and winter themed cards, as well as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas projects. All supplies are included, and you will even leave with some additional supplies to create more projects at home. Most of the products we will use are from the current Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalog!
Contact me with any questions, or to register!
This adorable Epic Day mini brag book comes together quickly and can be used for so many purposes. Keep it for yourself or give it to a friend! I plan to use mine to jot down craft ideas and sketches.
Stamps: Loving Thoughts (128436 W, 125845 CM)
Ink: Gumball Green Classic Stampin’ Pad (126861)
Paper: Whisper White Card Stock (100730), Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper (130814)
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Top Note Bigz Die (113463), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Decorative Label Punch (120907), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), yellow & turquoise permanent markers, binder rings, chipboard, hole punch or binding system
- Using the Top Note Die and the Big Shot:
- Cut a front and back cover for the brag book out of chipboard
- Cut a designer series paper (DSP) cover for the front and back
- Cut the inside pages with Whisper White card stock (as many as you’d like!)
- Adhere the DSP to the front and back cover of the brag book chipboard using liquid glue
- Stamp the sentiment of your choice with Gumball Green ink onto Whisper White card stock and punch out with the Decorative Label punch.
- Punch a piece of DSP with the decorative Label punch and cut in half. Adhere each half to the back of the stamped white piece as shown in the photo.
- Cut three 1/2” DSP strips and cut the ends to look like banners. Adhere them to the back of the sentiment piece using SNAIL.
- Adhere the entire sentiment piece to the front of the mini brag book using dimensionals.
- Color rhinestones using permanent markers and adhere to the front of your sentiment piece as shown.
- Cut two binding holes through the front & back cover, as well as the inside pages, using a sturdy hole punch and hold together with binder rings — or bind the book with your favorite binding system.
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. What would you use your mini brag book for?
This & That, a new product offering from Stampin’ Up! is here! It’s a “make it your own” journal notebook, that you can customize to your needs and decorate in any way you’d like!
This & That Informational Flyer from Stampin’ Up! (PDF)
I just got my This & That (and I got the whole kit bundled together & saved 15%! – bundle only available through April 30, 2013) and got to thinking about ALL of the different ways to use this fun notebook:
diary/journal, dream journal, engagement/wedding/baby journal, vacation journal, vacation planning, quotes & inspirational items, favorite Bible verses or verses you are memorizing, daily random stuff, pinterest ideas, goal setting, fitness journal, gratitude journal, pregnancy journal, year keepsakes/memories, gift for friends or family, sewing ideas/journal, home projects, work projects, big book of grievances, mini album for you or a gift, college visits, new college student journal, clubs & organizations (ideas & keepsakes), card or scrapbook layout ideas (sketches), to do lists (daily or specific projects), calendar, recipes, meal planning, shopping lists.
Well, those are MY ideas, and I am still not sure just what I will use my own This & That notebook for…
What would YOU use it for?
What ideas did I leave off my list?
Let me know in the comments!
To order your This & That, visit my online store. And as always, let me know if you have any questions!
I just wanted to post a quick reminder that tomorrow (March 27) is the deadline to register for my upcoming “Spring Into Summer” card & project class.
Visit my information page for more details and to register via PayPal – or email me to make payment arrangements no later than March 27th!
Thanks! Can’t wait to see you there!