Just sharing this super-cute St. Patty’s Day banner I made this afternoon!
When my mid-month newsletter comes out on Friday, there will be full instructions on how to make this banner… so don’t miss it!
Join my mailing list by filling out the form in the upper left corner of my website. You’ll need to do this before Friday to see this project again. See you there!
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE IS MARCH 5th!
“Celebrate the Everyday” is another fabulous and fun event by the demonstrators of Girls, Ink! This event includes the following:
- 3 make & take projects: banner, card set (3 cards), gift bag & tag; taught in a classroom-style format (NEW!)
These are the basic project samples… some projects will be changed slightly or will be added to for the class!
- Class fee includes your own package of Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper stack!
- door prizes (tickets for early registration, bringing a friend who hasn’t attended a Girls, Ink! event, ordering, joining Stampin’ Up!, and more!)
- presentations featuring new products from the current Occasions Catalog
- tons of display samples (bring a camera!)
- ordering specials
- special goodies for joining Stampin’ Up! and our fun group of demonstrators!
- bring a canned food item for a local food charity
WHEN: Saturday, April 5, 2014
Choose the morning (9 am – noon) or afternoon (1:30 – 4:30 pm) session when you register!
WHERE: Sachse Library, Sachse, TX
COST: $35 before March 5th ($40 after March 5th)
Final registration deadline is March 23rd, or when both sessions are FULL! Don’t delay!
We are limiting registration to 25 attendees per session, so register as early as you are able.
To register to attend, please visit my information page and use the PayPal link towards the bottom of the page. If you would like to pay another way, contact me via email before the deadline!
Sweet Valentine’s for your Sweet…
with heartfelt projects for your Valentine!
WHEN: Friday, January 17, 7pm – 10 pm
WHERE: Elisa’s Craft Room (message me for address)
COST: $30, all supplies included! You will leave with FOUR LOVELY VALENTINE’S DAY projects! The class fee also includes a Pack of Fresh Prints designer series paper – yours to keep after the class is over!
REGISTER to attend NO LATER than January 10th!
Bring a friend (new to me), and your class is only $25!
Pay via PayPal on the Valentine Class Page, or contact me to make payment arrangements prior to the deadline.
Happy Halloween, Crafty Friends! Want a quick and simple project for gift-giving for Halloween? Get some Mini Muslin Bags, Spritz them with a cute background, Add Washi Tape and a cute tag. DONE!
You can also change this up for just about any holiday or gift-giving opportunity! So fun!
Contact me for a complete list of supplies and more details, or visit my online store to order supplies to make this project. But hurry, Halloween is almost here!