Hello, Crafty Friends! I recently watched this video by Stampin’ Up! featuring some beautiful butterfly framelits and thinlits. I’m posting it here for you because Holly gives an explanation of the difference between framelits and thinlits. Plus, these butterflies are beautiful!
- Bold Butterfly Framelits
- Watercolor Wings Stamp Set (photopolymer)
- Bold Butterfly Framelits bundled with Watercolor Wings Stamp Set
- Butterflies Thinlits
- Butterfly Basics Stamp Set (wood mount)
- Butterfly Basics Stamp Set (clear mount)
- Butterflies Thinlits bundled with Butterfly Basics (wood mount)
- Butterflies Thinlits bundled with Butterfly Basics (clear mount)
As she mentions, it’s important to know whether you are cutting with a Framelit or Thinlit, so that you can use the correct cutting tools!