With fun & bright colors, this card is sure to brighten anyone’s day. The sample shown is a “Thank You” card, but with the Sassy Salutations stamp set, you can make it any card you need!
Stamps: Sassy Salutations (126705 W, 126707 CM), Mixed Bunch (125535 W, 125537 CM)
Ink: Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad (126948), Gumball Green Classic Stampin’ Pad (126861)
Paper: Melon Mambo Card Stock (115320), Gumball Green Card Stock (126840), Whisper White Card Stock (100730), Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (117155)
Accessories: Blossom Punch (125603), 1” Circle Punch (119868), Paper Snips (103579), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Bone Folder (102300), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Neutral Designer Buttons (119743), Linen Thread (104199), Glue Dots (103683)
- Cut the Melon Mambo card stock (5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”) and Whisper White card stock (5” x 3-3/4”)
- Stamp your sentiment in the bottom right corner of the white card stock, using Melon Mambo ink.
- Stamp your small flower blossom all over the white card stock, using Gumball Green ink.
- Stamp your small flower blossom on Gumball Green card stock in Gumball Green ink, and punch out using the 1” circle punch.
- Punch a flower out of designer series paper using the Blossom punch. Snip around the petals to make even more petals around the flower. Curl the petals using your bone folder.
- Adhere the white stamped piece to the center front of your Melon Mambo card base.
- Adhere the green circle to the center of the flower using dimensionals, and adhere the blossom to the front of the card, also using dimensionals.
- Tie some linen thread (in a bow or knot) in the inside of a button. Adhere the button to the center of your flower using a glue dot.